6 Questions to ask in a post-exhibition survey
You did it! You decided to participate in an exhibition and you have successfully participated. Now its time to sit back and relax! NO! Now is the time to execute the most important step of the Exhibition Participation – ‘Post Exhibition Survey’
Why Should I send A Survey After the Exhibition?
The week after the exhibition is the most crucial period for connecting with the attendees. Your brand and the exhibition is fresh in their mind. To get an honest opinion you need to strike when the iron is HOT!
Sending a Survey Form is an unobtrusive way of getting in front of your target audience when the memory is still fresh. By adding this touchpoint to your event communications, you can cultivate strong customer relationships that can ultimately lead to more brand loyalty and sales.
Which tools can I use to Create and Send Surveys?
Once you have created the form and are ready to shoot to the mailing list, you can use tools like Mailchimp, Sendgrid, Sendinblue and many more. If you wish to save yourself from all the troubles, get in touch with Build My Stall, they provided customized survey solutions as well.
What should I ask in my Survey?
Your questions will depend on your particular exhibition, your business, and your goals. Here are a few ideas to help you get started:
6 Questions to ask in a Post Exhibition survey
- Overall Exhibition Rating. Find out how attendees felt about your exhibition stall. Ask them to rate it on a scale of 1 to 10.
- God is in the Details. Get your hands dirty and ask the attendees about finer details like Product placement and presentation, seating facilities etc.
- How did they hear about your participation? This question can help you make decisions about where to promote your participation in the future.
- What could be improved? Allow the attendees the opportunity to air their views. You never know you might get an insight into a totally new dimension.
- Get a rating on your staff’s preparedness. This rating will help you in gauging the knowledge and product awareness of your staff appointed at your stall.
- Demographic Information. Gathering data on age, gender, and location of your attendees can help you tailor future exhibition participation and promotions.
Got back a bunch of responses. Now What?
It’s time to interpret the data! Use the feedback from survey responses to learn what your attendees really think and to shape the next exhibition experience.
Subscribe to our newsletter!